Dallas Market Center
First Time Buyer?
Here are the requirements for a first-time buyer with an in-home business. Plus, if you want to add a buyer, you must bring a canceled paycheck or a business credit card with that buyer’s name on it.
- Copy of State Sales & Use of Tax Permit with appropriate SIC or NAICS codes.
- Invoices of $10,000 in wholesale transactions within the last 12 months, or a signed quarterly state sales tax return with a paycheck or e-file receipt. The filing must show sales and taxes paid. If not taxes are paid, then you must provide wholesale invoices.
- Personalized, imprinted business card. (Only valid for owners.)
These are the requirements for an independent designer. Required documents for your Distribution Type:
- Current membership in a professional state or nationally-recognized accredited organization.
- Photo ID to receive your market badge.